Resident of the month, June Burkhead
- June Burkhead was born and raised in New Concord; left there when she was 19 years old and got married in Texas; 9 months later they moved to Germany where they lived for 2 years; they also lived in England 4 years
- June was married to her second husband for 29 years – he was in the Army; they lived alot of different places
- she was an RN at the Pentagon, Walter Reed Hospital and at the National Health Institute
- June has two daughters who live in the states of Washington and Virginia; she has 5 grandchildren; she has two sisters that live in Zanesville;
- She loves to read a variety of books and likes to take walks; her favorite movies are musicals and about history
- She has gone on shopping trips with Residents on the Primrose bus and looks forward to going on future outings
- June has gotten to know alot of Residents; she appreciates Janice Arcuri’s help in making her transition of moving to the Zanesville Primrose a lot easier and June loves living at Primrose!
To find out more about the retirement living experience at Primrose, please contact your nearest Primrose Retirement Community today to see more of our fun and social living. We’ll happily answer all your questions and show you around our beautiful communities. Come see why we say, THIS IS LIVING!