Our nursing staff are on site 24/7 and devote themselves daily to provide the best care for your loved one.
Memory impairing conditions can be difficult. Our staff are committed to providing dignity, love and respect for each of our residents. At Primrose, your loved one will have their everyday needs taken care of, in addition to the professional support and assistance necessary to achieve the highest level of independence possible. Our community provides 24-hour care in a comfortable environment that can offer you the peace of mind and assurance that your loved one is safe, secure, and enjoying every day at Primrose.
Get a closer look at Primrose through these 360° images of our memory care apartments and amenities.
See how spacious our apartments and villas really are by downloading our floor plans today!
Find out what's happening at Primrose by looking through our monthly activity calendar.
Take a peek through the window and see what life is like for our residents by viewing our photos section!
View our Primrose blog to gain some valuable tips and knowledge to help guide you on your senior living journey.
We all want our loved ones to remain safe and healthy in their retirement years. It's important to keep an eye out for the following warning signs that they may be unsafe living alone.
Memory impairing conditions are difficult for family and friends to watch. However, our staff are committed to providing dignity, love and respect for each of our residents.
At Primrose, your loved one will have their everyday needs taken care of, in addition to the professional support and assistance necessary to achieve the highest level of independent function possible.
Caring for those with Alzheimer's and other Dementia Diagnoses
Our specially certified community provides 24-hour monitoring in a comfortable and caring environment that can offer you the peace of mind and assurance that your loved one is safe, secure and enjoying every day at Primrose.
The key components of the Primrose Memory Care Program are:
* Treating all residents as individuals
* Honoring choices in every encounter
* Providing a positive and nurturing environment where residents can experience a sense of well-being
* Viewing the world from the perspective of a person with dementia
* Honoring the value of a person with dementia, as well as all those who care for them, in a true partnership approach to care
Our Memory Care Offers:
- 24-Hour Dementia trained onsite nursing
- 6:1 Resident-to-staff ratio
- Individualized activities and programming
- Staff trained to promote a positive sensory experience during mealtime for all stages of dementia
- Serenity garden that includes visual pathways, soothing water feature, raised garden beds and an outdoor fireplace for intimate gatherings
- Environmental features such as wayfinding lights to promote maximum comfort, dignity, safety and well-being
Dementia friendly entree options
Three meals daily
Level of care
Abundance of natural light
Medication administration & nursing services
All utilities except telephone and internet
Private shower in suite
Ample space for treasured belongings
Rapid response nurse call system
Individualized activities and programming
Ongoing assessments, communication with family and physicians
Primrose Assisted Living is designed for seniors who want the privacy of an apartment home with the security of 24-hour care and service. Our bright apartments feature modern amenities and convenience. You can find assisted living apartments and services at every Primrose location.
Spacious and beautiful, and with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, an attached garage and modern amenities, the Primrose lifestyle is a maintenance-free lifestyle! Primrose Townhomes offer the benefits of living near a community of your peers, with the privacy and perks of your own home. Primrose Townhomes are available at select communities.