We place a huge value on making our residents feel "right at home," and we're proud of our small community for making that happen. Rest assured — the Zanesville Primrose has designed and built a beautiful and maintenance-free retirement home for you, with comfort and safety features that will earn your complete satisfaction.
Assisted Living Info
Business hours and tour information can be found on our Community page
Personalized senior care
Regular wellness checks at Primrose
Each resident receives nursing services specific to their needs, and we pay very special attention to dignity, privacy and freedom.
Your apartment home and the assisted living area feature numerous safety features. Please contact our Sales Director or Director of Nursing for more information.
All Primrose residents can participate in activities both inside and out in the Zanesville community at large. Scheduled transportation is provided for outside events. See our activities calendar here.
Our Life Enrichment Coordinators work with every resident to learn more about their interests and passions, so that you can enjoy the most rewarding and enriching retirement experience.
Assisted Living Amenities
- 24-hour Nursing staff & personal assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Three daily meals
- Spacious dining room
- Daily snack
- Handicapped-accessible bathroom
- Bathing assistance available
- Social events
- Free scheduled local transportation
- Emergency Response System
- In-house therapy
- TV lounge/fireplace lounge
- Fitness Center
- Laundry service
- Billiard Room
- Computer Lounge
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Beauty Salon and barbershop
- Individual controls on central air conditioning and heat
- All utilities except telephone
- Extended cable television
- Quiet area with city and country views!